RENOVATED THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT with TWO BALCONIES
Perfect and affordable for first home buyers, young families, downsizers and investors.
This spacious 101sqm THREE bedroom ground floor garden apartment has been completely renovated Ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac it is in a popular central position a short walk to Ashfield Aquatic Centre, Ashfield Mall and shops, Ashfield and Croydon train stations, and close to parks and your choice of quality primary and high schools.
• Act fast to secure this affordable spacious three bedroom ground floor apartment
• High quality complete renovation throughout - just move in
• Generous carpeted living area opens to bright covered balcony
• Dining area with new timber style floor opens to a second balcony
• Stylish modern kitchen with new appliances and double pantry
• Family-sized main bathroom with bath, shower and a separate toilet
• Three good-sized newly carpeted bedrooms
• Large internal laundry
• Allocated parking for one car in this well-maintained complex
Enter into the carpeted open-plan living area that captures abundant natural light and opens to a bright covered balcony with leafy outlook.
The adjoining dining area with new timber style floor opens to a second balcony flowing to the communal in-ground pool, lawn and gardens.
The modern kitchen will delight with premium modern cabinetry including large double pantry, and the family-sized main bathroom is immaculately presented with bath, shower and a separate toilet.
A well-equipped internal laundry adds convenience; and there is built-in storage off the entry foyer.
Parking is for one car in the well-maintained complex that’s set in a peaceful cul-de-sac and features a large fenced in-ground pool and manicured central lawn and gardens.
Good morning Emma and thank you for your enquiry.
At this stage a price guide is $780,000 to $800,000.
The apartment is scheduled to go to auction on Wednesday 4th April unless sold before and the unit will be open for inspection on Wednesday from 1.15pm to 2pm or by private appointment.
Looking online is one thing, but it doesn't beat actually seeing the apartment.
Quarterly Council Rates $330 approx
Quarterly Strata Levies $1057 approx
Quarterly Water Rates $178 approx
*For private inspection please call Jack Rosenstraus 0416015046*