RENOVATED UNIT with SECURE PARKING in the HEART of SURRY HILLS
Fall in love with this apartment and move straight in without doing a thing! This one bedroom, fifth floor apartment has just been renovated with a new designer bathroom. Perfect for first home buyers and downsizers in a stand out location.
Looking online is one thing, but it doesn't beat actually seeing the apartment.
Well designed, security complex apartment ideal for a couple or single who want to maximise their lifestyle and convenience to an exciting range of activities and services. With no surrounding development, this beautiful apartment offers spectacular views from Surry Hills to Port Botany. Heritage conservation of the surrounding terraces ensures these views will be preserved.
This highly connected location is only a 10 minute walk from Central Station, 2 minute walk from buses, directly fronts the Bourke Street cycleway and will be a 2 minute walk from the new light rail station on Devonshire Street (suggested completion early 2019).
A short walk from Prince Alfred Park and pool, shops and Coles, Centennial Park, the Surry Hills Library, multiple bars, pubs and restaurants, art galleries and community facilities. A Facebook group has been established to foster social connection and to plan resident events within the complex.
• High quality bathroom renovation
• Open plan living extending to balcony with uninterrupted views to Port Botany
• Stylish updated modern open plan kitchen with washer/dryer
• Built in robe and shelving with adjustable wall mount for television
• Allocated basement underground parking for one car in this well maintained security complex
• Affordable strata fees
• Large rooftop common area with 360 degree views including city views
*For private inspection please call Jack Rosenstraus 0416015046*
Rates $250pq approx
Strata $620pq approx
Water $178pq approx