Prior To Campaign Commencing
- Liaise with your solicitor to obtain the Contract for Sale legally required before marketing your property.
- Arrange additional copies of the Contract for Sale for purchasers.
- Contact the Council and Water Board to confirm outgoings.
- If a house, confirm with local Council for development potential.
- If a unit, clarity with Strata Manager recent improvements etc. to your building.
- Arrange photographer to gain access to the property.
- Arrange for aerial photographer if required.
- Prepare advertisements/articles for newspapers, internet and editorials.
- Our Public Relations Officer will write and submit advertisements to the Wentworth Courier, wyattrealty.com.au and Domain.
- Arrange for sign to be erected prior to commencement of marketing campaign (if applicable).
- Arrange for access so floor plan can be completed (if applicable).
- Book our professional Auctioneer and venue (if applicable).
- Contact tenants (if applicable) so arrangements can be made for inspections or confirm inspection times with you.
- Contact all prospective purchasers form our extensive database list.
- Deliver 500 â€śInvitation to Open Inspectionsâ€ť notices to properties surrounding your property (if applicable).
- If cleaner, trades people, rubbish remonalists or acess for any others is necessary, we will be there for them.
- If required, arrange for rental of furniture to assist with presentation.
During The Marketing Campaign
- I undertake to provide you with copies of all advertising.
- Contact all clients who have inspected your property every week to obtain their thoughts on the property and to help with any of their concerns.
- To report to you weekly on prospective purchaser comments.
- Introduce clients to your property at open inspections or through individual inspections.
- Help clients with finance through banks and mortgage brokers.
- Arrange appointments for building inspections, pre mortgage approval inspections etc. for prospective purchasers.
- Liaise with purchasers solicitor should they have any queries in relation to the purchase of your property.
- Arrange for our Property Manger to inspect the property and provide a rental appraisal should the purchase be an investor.
- Arrange for and Architect to provide recommendations for your purchaser, if requested.
After We Sell Your Property
- Arrange for Contracts for Sale to be delivered to your solicitors.
- Arrange for the purchaser to have a final inspection of the property before settlement, if requested.
- Arrange for investment of the deposit so you can obtain interest if requested by your Solicitor in the Contract for Sale.
- Obtain the tax file numbers from you and your purchasers so we can avoid paying upfront tax on you investment.
- Arrange for inspections, if requested, so purchasers can obtain quotes for renovations etc. if convenient to you.
- Arrange for the sign to be removed, if applicable.
- Should you wish to re-purchase in our area I would be pleased to assist you in finding a new property.
- Should you purchase form another Agent in our area, I would be pleased to assist you in assessing the market price of a property.